Zarbaum Part Company
Zarbaum Part Agro-Industry Co., specializing in poultry industry, produces one-day-old chickens and poultry meat products and products related to its production chains using the latest scientific achievements.
Zarbaum Part Company is proud to have been established by a group of renowned managers, knowledge and experience in the production chain of poultry products and related technologies with the aim of providing the best products and services. The company was established in 2019 with the aim of setting up a poultry production chain in Tehran and has developed its activities in North Khorasan and five provinces of North, West and Central Khorasan. Believing in common interests with suppliers, customers and employees, we have tried to obtain the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
This complex, in addition to its highity in different parts of poultry products production, has the necessary expertise and experience in the development of related technologies. Accordingly, part of our services is free training programs related to technological changes at the industry level and related services.
With respect to the pioneers of the poultry industry and relying on a competitive strategy, all members of the Zarbaum Part family strive to create competitive advantages. We see competition as an opportunity to flourish. With this belief, we strive to produce the best product and provide the best service. We think about national world markets to have more opportunities for creativity, to be an effective member of the value chain and to start a sustainable business.
The company's ability in the quality of products and services provided to customers, suppliers, employees, stakeholders and even competitors of the company to achieve the goals of all processes of continuous improvement of product and service. Accordingly, we will carry out the development plan at the domestic and international level.
We are committed to observing the following professional ethics principles in Zarbaum Part Agro-Industry Company:
1- Respecting stakeholders by protecting the interests of employees and customers
2- Observing the highest standards of healthy production for the health and food security of the community and customers
3- Respecting the beliefs of the society and preserving environmental
resources 4- Accepting the criticisms and suggestions of employees and consumers
- Providing superior goods and services
- Promoting and developing knowledge related to our businesses
- Participation in social and biological issues
Board of Directors
Engineer Parviz Habibnejad
Dr. Hassan Rahnama
Chairman of the Board
Dr. Mehrnoosh Norouzi
Member of Board
Dr. Hassan Rahnama
Strategic Development Management
Dr. Yahya Almasi
Production Deputy and Veterinary Director
Engineer Mehdi Moslempour
Zarbaum Part's strategy
- Expanding the company's income diversification (corporate investment portfolio) to counter economic instability and trade and governmental policies.
- Providing products and services based on competitive quality.
- Determining competitive quality with continuous market evaluation and recognition of competitors and continuous processes.
- Providing production and service to domestic and foreign markets.
- continuous training of staff .
- Developing inter-organizational relationships between different sectors of production – commercial – financial – administrative – resources – board of directors using organizational training program, specialized and continuous performance analysis.
- Continuous investigation of critical points and removing barriers for continuous improvement
We change all the time; Dr. Rahnama
Change strategy in management and technology
Every year, the company revises its strategy based on changes in the business environment and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and policies in ways such as SWOT, reforms and strategic turnarounds.
"We are all committed to change and avoid overdated prejudice"
Short-Term Strategy (1400-1402)
The company's three-year strategy has been formed relying on employees' capabilities and in the years ahead will be the centerpiece of the growth and development of achieving qualified human resources through recruitment or training of forces.
- The position of the company in the market
In the short-term plan, the position of the company will be determined in the market. This position will be formed based on the quantity and quality of goods and services.
- Production Quality: Production of high quality products using existing technologies available
- Supplying micronutrients from reputable brands
- Production in prestigious and technologically preferred and managerial roads
- Supplying raw materials as concentrated as possible from reputable enterprises
- Purchasing services from reputable firms based on signing commitment contracts for the parties
- Supplying consumables for first-class employees
" In the company's strategy, purchasing raw materials and services based on contracts and agreements from a company that has expertise and responsive system, increases and ensures quality and this leads to cheap purchase without quality assurance. "
- Quantity of production
- Production in the stock supply – contract of northeast- north and northwest strips.
- Production of fertilized eggs, one-day-old broiler chickens, live chicken as the main product of the company.
- In reviewing the strategy of producing chicken meat in bulk and processed raw and cooked will be planned.
- Production of poultry based on the increase in poultry production.
- Production in the field if it is not possible to produce in the north.
- Production in other regions if the board of directors is recognized as an opportunity.
- Development of partnerships based on the supply of chickens and broiler chickens required in the company's operational plans.
- Production in the company's owned production units at 30% of the planned capacity.
- In order to provide effective customer service, customer relationship unit transfers customers' needs and opinions to management, planning and production line in order to provide effective services.
- Serving the company's employees and stakeholders.
- Service should lead to a stable relationship with customers by creating frequent benefits for them.
- North Khorasan plan, mother hens 1 and 2, don factory and incubator, respectively
- Investment to develop partnerships in order of priority in mother-and-plant chicken units, don factories and raw products of poultry products.
- Investment with the aim of increasing the diversity of investment activities in domestic and foreign trade sectors.
- Investment for human resource training – experienced professionals and students.
- Investing in sharing with other manufacturers in order to geographically spread the company's brand and generate income using the company's expertise and iqating.
- Investment in executive software development and data analysis
- Software development of the company in all sectors.
- Software development of company data analysis.
Medium Term Strategy (1403-1404)
The medium-term strategy is the bridge between the short-term strategy and the term land, whose time depends on the short-term success rate, in which it is expected to take a maximum of two years.
- Reaching competitive technologies
- Developing business relationships in the form of agent-representative investments, franchises and joint ventures and purchasing part of the assets of partner companies. (acquisition)
- Transit from domestic to international investment (part of the company's capital).
- Investing in the capital market.
Long-Term Strategy (1405 onwards)
The long-term strategy will start from the sixth year and will be subject to the speed and quality of changes in the previous two stages. And given the country's economic instability, uncertain international relations and cultural and social issues, it will affect the events of the years ahead.
- Becoming the top 10 producers of poultry industry in terms of quantity and quality.
- Expanding the portfolio of other products produced and commercialized equivalent to the rial value of poultry products in the company.
- Expanding domestic and international markets based on the amount of development in the previous two stages.
- Becoming the top organization among poultry cluster organizations is the level of competence of trade and governmental consultations, scientific cooperation with reputable scientific centers, research and specialized studies.
- Become national honorees and stakeholder families.